Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happenings in Michigan

I love to keep up with the goings on of Adam and Erika, two very talented artists, living in Grand Rapids. See what they are up to on Erika's lovely blog, KOTOA.

Erika just got a beautiful new Raleigh bike. I too have been on the look out for a new bike. I am overwhelmed by the choices...especially since I am a bit new to bike riding. Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated, especially if you have a lightweight bike you love to ride around town and commute back and forth to work. I also wanted to share this picture of Erika because she looks so sweet in her Nancy Jo Dress.


I am excited by Adam's small sculpture still lives for the "Touched by Virginia" exhibition catalog, opening late September in Charlottesville, Virginia.

1 comment: